[Openswan Users] Remote subnets conmunication

Héctor Menjívar hmenjivar at technovation.com.sv
Mon Jun 4 02:13:47 EDT 2007

Hi:

            I have the following scenario

            Branch A          192.168.40.0/24

            Branch B          192.168.50.0/24

            Branch C          192.168.60.0/24

            Ubuntu 6.06 server (fresh install) running OpenSwan

            All branches are connected to the Openswan at a public IP via
Linksys routers ( very nice
no problem at all to connect)

            There’s no subnet behind the Openswan gateway, (its only use is
a gateway for the vpn´s)

            Now I have the 3 connection working. Installation, configuration
and connections are a really fast and easy job
.however I have a BIG
problem

            I can’t ping from branch A to Branch B or C

            I really can’t ping any branch from any other

            Can u help me please to make this VPN´s work?

            Regards

            Hector