[Openswan Users] multiple tunnels between two GateWays

Paul Whelan wheelo_01 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:14:59 EDT 2007

i was reading performance about freeswan
http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.99/doc/performance.html
which would follow on to openswan would it? I need to open as much tunnels
as i can, will i need a different ip for each tunnel? can i just change the
encryption method or something minor so it'll be a different tunnel than
another one?

Regards,
Pól