[Openswan Users] cisco openswan interoperabilty problem

Bholi Patra mad.max.mmx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:01:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a test setup consisting of a cisco router and a linux box running
openswan.
Connection comes up fine. There is a problem when i shut down ipsec
connection from the cisco router. Openswan show the connection is still on.
Also when I turn on the ipsec connection on the cisco router, the connection
does come up inspite of openswan showing an established ipsec connection.

Is there some solution to this problem?

Thanks and regards
Bholi.

--
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.