[Openswan Users] Configuring OPENSWAN with OCF

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Jul 16 20:02:29 EDT 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Ankit Parikh wrote:

> header is already there !!! its showing error in that !!

You show one line, which gives a syntax error. The most likely cause is
because some define is missing, usually because some .h file was not
found. Shwo the entire output of the compile command and we can tell you
better what is happening.

Also tell us which version you are trying to compile

> about the devel/dev package..i din't get you !! I am not an experienced
> user...I know C, but not familiar with linux in all ways !!

A lot of .h files are not part of the package, but the "development package".
For example, if you need the openssl.h file, you would need to install the
openssl-devel (redhat) or openssl-dev (debian) package.

Paul