[Openswan Users] How do i set this up:

Magnus Holmberg magnus.holmberg at pepto.se
Fri Jan 26 13:30:23 EST 2007

Sorry. my mistake. Seems to work except I get:

Jan 26 19:27:04 fw pluto[2286]: added connection description "pix"
Jan 26 19:27:04 fw pluto[2286]: "pix" #1: initiating Main Mode
Jan 26 19:27:04 fw ipsec__plutorun: 104 "pix" #1: STATE_MAIN_I1: initiate
Jan 26 19:27:04 fw ipsec__plutorun: ...could not start conn "pix"
Jan 26 19:27:04 fw pluto[2286]: "pix" #1: ignoring informational
payload, type INVALID_ID_INFORMATION
Jan 26 19:27:04 fw pluto[2286]: "pix" #1: received and ignored
informational message

What does this mean?