[Openswan Users] Ipsec and firewall

Ashfaq Nadim ashfaqnadim at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 10:11:12 EST 2007

Dear sir(s)
 I am new in Ipsec.
Take my SALAM first. I recently installed Ipsec (from Openswan IPsec 2.3.0 for VPN) in my PC (running on Centos4). It had no firewall first, but after I start the Ipsec service, my ssh session ends, even i cannot ping  my pc from out side and if  I ping out side from that PC, it says connect: resource temporarily unavilable .
I tried to solve the problem by iptables, but no progress.....

If I stop the ipsec service, then everything gets ok. can u give me advice please.....

Thanking you
Ashfaq

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/