[Openswan Users] troubleshooting on centos 4.4

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Wed Jan 17 13:09:42 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to get openswan working with two centos 4.4 boxes. The SA
relationship works, and the routing table is updated, but after that, any
attempt to ping anything from one of the nodes results in

Connect: resource temporarily unavailable

Also, if I restart ipsec, it inserts a 128.0.0.0/8 route in the routing table,
and I have no idea where it's coming from.

Suggestions on troubleshooting?

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522