[Openswan Users] multi roadworrier behind same nat

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Wed Feb 21 09:15:43 EST 2007

Gurvinder wrote:

> I am facing one big problem, hope u guys will help.
> I am using openswan version 2.4.7 with netkey and l2tpd-0.69 on debian sarge.
> i have many window xp clients behind the same nat only one of them is able to
> connect and others not.

This scenario is currently not supported by Openswan:
http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2006-May/009487.html

Alternatives:

- Other L2TP/IPsec servers such as OpenL2TP with ipsec-tools (racoon),
   Stinghorn, Windows Server 2003, Cisco etc.

- LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN. This does not protect the clients from each other.

- Other types of VPN, such as OpenVPN.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl