[Openswan Users] lan to lan vpn?

sebastian serrano sebastian.serrano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:33:46 EST 2007

Maybe i wasn't clear, what i need is make a VPN to share the same
broadcast domain of left and right side. Something like a virtual wire
from the switch's of side A to the switch's of side B.
  What is well documented is a site-to-site VPN where the left site
has some network address and the right another.

Thanks

2007/2/16, puthanveetil.unnikrishnan at newcity-mortgage.com