[Openswan Users] next payload type of ISAKMP Hash Payload has an unknown value

Brett Curtis dashnu.mutt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:40:42 EST 2007

On 17:50 Thu 08 Feb     , Paul Wouters wrote:
> For L2TP, OSX requires that the DNS name or IP of the server is part
> of the subjectAltname= of the X.509 certificate. Perhaps this is what
> you are running into?
Ok, I added in openssl.conf DNS & IP in subjectAltName in the [usr_cert]
section created new certs imported them rebooted and got the same errors.

> What do the logs on OSX say?

The say nothing more then l2tp timed out. I do not see anything related to ipsec
in my logs.

> Paul

Thanks again Paul, at this point I am going to wait until I get a windows
machine back to test with.
--

Created with VIM & mutt.