[Openswan Users] Help: Want to use KLIPS instead of NETKEY

mohamed mydeen abmmydeen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 00:37:24 EST 2007

Hi Users,

In my SuSE Linux system of version 10.1 (kernel 2.6), I am using by default
NETKEY.

I am able to create tunnel and able to transfer the date. But now I want to
use KLIPS instead of that.  What should i do for this ?

How should I disable this NETKEY which is automatically run up when I start
openswan? How should i enable or patch KLIPS and NAT-T also ?

Can both NETKEY as well as KLIPS work at the same time ?

Kindly reply...

--
With Best Regards,

Muhammad Muhyiddeen A