[Openswan Users] Problems with x509

jean-michel.caricand at laposte.net jean-michel.caricand at laposte.net
Sun Dec 16 04:02:47 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

I had found the solution. I'd simply made a mistake : I had forgot to copy one certificate (CA Root certificat) on my road warrior.

When I've looked /var/log/auth _ON_ my road warrior, I've understood my mistake.

Now I can use connexions using x509 certificates.

Thank a lot for your answer and sorry for the noise.

Cheers.