[Openswan Users] Linux<->Linux RoadWarrior: Default Gateway Problem

Roland Plüss roland at rptd.ch
Mon Aug 27 09:39:12 EDT 2007

This did the trick... so far. Worked until I tried accessing larger web
pages. I got MTU need to frag ICMP packages and the connection failed. I
looked around the net and there had been pages telling to use
uverwritemtu in ipsec.conf. This though doesn't work with netkey it
seems. I did now use ifconfig to limit the MTU which seems to work.

Is there a better option for this? It would be annoying to check every
laptop hooked up to have not a broken MTU setup.