[Openswan Users] Roadwarrior and Gateway-to-Gateway tunnels

Ioana Tecuceanu ioana.tecuceanu at topex.ro
Tue Aug 14 06:35:18 EDT 2007

Hello!
I have two internet providers.
I need to establish two ipsec tunnels:
	1. a roadwarrior, to connect behind the server supporting the two internet
connections. this tunnel must be on interface eth1
	2. a gateway to gateway ipsec tunnel, on eth2

My problem is that i don't know how to specify the interfaces for ipsec. if it
weren't for the roadwarrior it would be interfaces="ipsec1=eth1, ipsec2=eth2"
but as roadwarrior needs interfaces=%defaultroute......how do I specify both?

Many thanks