[Openswan Users] Whack related issues

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Aug 13 20:15:57 EDT 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Rupam Sarma wrote:

> Thank you for let me know the fact.
>
> It's really unfortunate that nobody has anything to say on this topic.

I think Xelerance is doing a rather large dose of free support to
everyone. Just because your bug doesn't get addressed, does not mean
we're all asleep at the wheel.

AH is hardly used by anyone. Those who do use it, tend to have to use
it for corporate reasons (and tend to mail from yahoo and gmail accounts
to hide those facts). If you want to expediate your bug, you can
obtain commercial support.

Meanwhile, we rather spend our time making things work with the latest
kernels, and other higher priority (unpaid and paid for) items.

With Regards,

Paul