[Openswan Users] MacOS

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Mon Aug 6 07:16:43 EDT 2007

Alexandre Ghisoli wrote:

> Hum, you know, we are not using MacOS on our side, but some RoadWarriors
> do. So it's pretty hard to tell what they do with updates.

You've got to help me on this. Can you ask users who are experiencing
these problems what version they are using? Version 10.4.10 is out, it's
only natural that they have upgraded.

> Oh, BTW, the Apple Security update suspected (10.4.8), look at OpenSSL
> and Security Framework:

Well yes, but I've tested with 10.4.9 and earlier versions and they worked
fine. I have not yet tested 10.4.10 because of the summer holidays. I don't
have access to a Mac at the moment. I looked at the changelog between 10.4.9
and 10.4.10 and I don't see anything VPN related. Apple has also not yet
released the source code for 10.4.10 on:
http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl