[Openswan Users] Openswan issues

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Wed Apr 18 11:04:21 EDT 2007

This is your error NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN, it refers to a configuration
Problem, the two sides do not match somewhere, could we see your
Strongswan and openswan conf files? You may fake/replace your public
ips, And keys for security, but we need to see your other settings.
	leftsubnet=
	rightsubnet=
	ike=
	esp=
	pfs=
	aggrmode=
	and your key's/certs all must match.
These are the most common settings to cause this error but there may
Be others, please send us your confs for review, if you cannot find
The discrepancy.

Peter