[Openswan Users] Multiple WAN interface creates problem in LAN access

Utkarsh Shah utkarsh at elitecore.com
Tue Apr 17 05:05:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using openswan 2.4.5 on redhat linux 2.6.16.
I have 2 wan connectivity (eth1 & eth2).
When I try to make a connection on any interface it gets established
successfully but when I connect to 2nd inteface(eth2) unable to access
LAN, packets are coming on wrong interface. ie instead of ipsec1 it
comes on ipsec0.
plz help me to find where can be a problem...

Can any one help me to understand "mode config" and can we implement
DHCP over IPSec ??

Thanks & Regards,
Utkarsh Shah