[Openswan Users] Pluto error on uclibc build

andrew colin andrew.colin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:28:08 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am getting the error

 "ERROR: problem with secrets file "/etc". Errno 2: No such file or directory"

on my uclibc build system. I do have a /etc/ipsec.secrets file. I have
tested with both certificates and PSK's and i get the same error, when
i start start openswan with the full configuration file with l2tpd
road warrior configuration it hungs on the whack process and consumes
95% cpu.

I have tested the same configuration on normal distributions and pluto
starts with no problem.

The version of openswan i am using is 2.4.7 with the uclibc snapshot.

--
"Dru"
To follow the path, look to the master, follow the master, walk with