[Openswan Users] How to see more debug messages?

孙国辉(VPN技术部) sun_guohui at topsec.com.cn
Wed Apr 4 21:15:42 EDT 2007

Hello Techies,
            I have succesfully established ipsec connection between two ipsec gateways.  I want to see the content of every ipsec packet during the phase 1 and phase 2 of IKE. So I have used tcpdump to capture the  ipsec packets of phase 1 of IKE and i can see the SA payload, transform payload,etc. But the data of phase 2 is encrypted. Is there any methods which can help me to see the detailed content of the phase'2 packet?

Jacky