[Openswan Users] VPN Ipsec, I can't browse

Miranda, Roberto rmiranda at bcn.cl
Thu Sep 28 17:59:35 EDT 2006

VPN Ipsec, I can't browse

I have a VPN server OpenSwan (2.4.5) on Linux debian with l2tp and ppp.

I connect using username and password and authentication  x.509.  The
connection is configured with windows assistant (netBios over TCP/IP is
enabled).

The connection was established with no problem. VPN server (l2tp) assigns
IP, DNS and wins address for internal network (LAN).

I have connectivity but I can't browse my Network Neighborhoods.

I can see shared folder using net use \\pc\folder <file:///\\pc\folder> .

Does somebody know if browsing is supported in this scenary.

Bye