[Openswan Users] Openswan Linux Client to SonicWallWindows Server.

Rob Moore roborative-gmane at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 12:31:10 EDT 2006

Thanks, Fernando. I have but we're not using xauth so I ignored it. I
think our GroupVPN name has a space in it so I thought it would be
unusable for an ID. I'll try it and see what happens.

Do you happen to know if there is anything special I have to do to get
the DHCP part of the equation working? I've seen lines like:

leftprotoport=udp/bootps
leftsubnet=0.0.0.0/0  #allows DHCP discovery broadcast

in some posted confs but I haven't found any documentation about this so
I'm not sure if it's valid or not. I was hoping somebody could clue me in.

Rob