[Openswan Users] Linux IPsec/L2TP client?

Trevor Benson tBenson at a-1networks.com
Fri Sep 8 14:26:47 EDT 2006

Most instructions I have found on L2TP under Ipsec on linux have included installing a version of l2tpd, and either just starting it with the config file in place, and/or piping commands to a control file to force the client connection.  I believe you still had to adjust any routing?  Its been awhile and maybe it has changed, but seems unlikely.

Trevor