[Openswan Users] Problem KLIPS INSTALLATION :-)

conn intel connintel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:55:20 EST 2006

Hello friends,

I am sorry acutally i have used the ipsec.ko from the previously compiled
kernel just for trial purpose if it works..
Now after again from scratch with fresh kernel source and fresh openswan.
Done the previous steps and i am installing openswan in the newly patched
kernel.

More if i use
But still i am getting the same problem ::

 Oct 31 02:33:40 localhost ipsec__plutorun: 003 "netone": requested kernel
enc ealg_id=2 not present
Oct 31 02:33:40 localhost ipsec__plutorun: 034 "netone": can not initiate:
no acceptable kernel algorithms loaded

Can I have your(paul) .config for checking of what i am doing is correct ?
It will be your great help then..

Thank you.
Ankur.