[Openswan Users] openswan + l2tpd + iptables problem

Mark van Proctor m.vanproctor at acquire.com.au
Tue Oct 17 22:43:27 EDT 2006

I also had issues trying to use l2tpd and was never able to get it to work.

I found that l2tp traffic was not being encrypted, hence it was also being
blocked by my iptables.

I found using rp-l2tp-0-4-1 (I think I got it from Jacco's website) worked
perfectly.

Perhaps try that...

Mark

Mark van Proctor
Information Systems Analyst

acQuire Technology Solutions Pty Ltd

This email (including all attachments) is the sole property of acQuire
Technology Solutions Pty Ltd and may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use or forward the information contained in
it. This message may not be reproduced or otherwise republished without the
written consent of the sender. If you have received this message in error,
please delete the email and notify the sender.