[Openswan Users] ipsec / l2tpd + iptables ?

Reza ISSANY issanyr at laposte.net
Tue Nov 28 05:00:48 EST 2006

Hi,

Here it is my ipsec verify command results :

root at integration:~# ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan U2.4.7/K2.6.18.3dedibox_r6_final (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP send_redirects       [OK]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP accept_redirects     [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [DISABLED]
  ipsec showhostkey: no default key in "/etc/ipsec.secrets"
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]

Any idea to activate Internet on vpn l2tpd clients ?