[Openswan Users] ipsec / l2tpd + iptables ?

Reza ISSANY issanyr at laposte.net
Mon Nov 27 18:26:45 EST 2006

When I initiate a connection, I have a ppp0 that appears.
The connection works : I can ping the remote l2tpd gateway, remote DNS
server,
but I can not access to internet.

I'll try tomorrow to do a tcpdump. Do I have to add any routes to
activate internet
to remote clients ?

thanks for your help.

azer.