[Openswan Users] ipsec / l2tpd + iptables ?

Reza ISSANY issanyr at laposte.net
Mon Nov 27 13:02:34 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm a french people, so please, forgive me for my bad english.

I'v installed the openswan 2.4.7 to build a vpn gateway for
windows xp pro sp2 clients.

The connection is established, but, when i done, I have no acces
to internet. I have no ipsecx interface (kernel 2.6.18), and I'm
searching how resolve
the problem.

On my server I have 3 interfaces :
- eth0 : @IP public (88....)
- eth0:0 : 172.16.7.7 (internal interface for bind)
- pppx : correspond to clients interface when the connection is established
in this interface, the @IP of l2tpd is 172.16.7.30

--> NO FIREWALL (I'll enable it when all things will work)

How could I resolve my problem to obtain the internet access when I'm
connected
over the VPN ?

Thanks for your helps.

azer.