[Openswan Users] Openswan Error

Stefan Denker Stefan at dn-kr.de
Sat Nov 18 19:27:50 EST 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 04:46:45PM +0800, Daniel Sung wrote:
> I have my openswan 2.2.8 on Debian 3.1, few days ago the 'syslog' keep
> generate the error message like below and the openswan is up and down
> all the time, is it my configration problem or a bug in this version? We
> have few firewall like this and all generate the same error.  Kindly
> please advice if any idea.

I would guess this is a bug in 2.2.0. I ran into several crashes while
using it. I would suggest you update one machine to 2.4.X (there is a
Debian package on http://www.backports.org ) and see if the machine
still crashes. You may need to do this on two machines, 2.2.0 crashed on
my machine when connecting to 2.4.4

Stefan
--
"Nein, eine andere Art von Chaos!" [aus einem Seminar]