[Openswan Users] Ipsec over Fedora Core 4

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Thu Nov 16 09:27:57 EST 2006

You should be getting a lot more log entries than that.

Try: egrep -e 'pluto' /var/log/*
Or: ipsec barf

Starting with something similar to this:
Nov 13 12:35:05 sheridan ipsec__plutorun: Starting Pluto subsystem...
Nov 13 12:35:05 sheridan pluto[25518]: Starting Pluto (Openswan Version 2.4.6 X.509-1.5.4 PLUTO_SENDS_VENDORID PLUTO_USES_KEYRR;
Vendor ID OEN|EMqk_Mlg)
Granted I have a newer version, but I've used 2.4.4, and the logging hasn't changed much since then.

Maybe someone else has an idea?

Peter McGill