[Openswan Users] Changed certificates and it stopped working

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Nov 3 17:56:16 EST 2006

Quoting Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at bayour.com>:

> Now when I try to connect, I get (as usually!) this:

It's quite late at the evening now, so there's probably none
at the office so I reboot the workfw machine.

And lo and behold! It worked directly!

Looking at this again, I see that the 'ipsec.ko' module
is NOT loaded!

If it IS loaded, it won't work... So if pluto is restarted,
it loads the module and IPSec stops working...

I also noticed that my Internet connection didn't
work any more (i.e., I couldn't "surf the web").
Doing a trace to any IP on the Internet stops
at workfw VLAN IP (ppp0:192.168.100.254).

Any ideas?
--
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] tritium critical pits
South Africa genetic Treasury CIA Soviet Panama Uzi Albanian BATF