[Openswan Users] [Announce] xl2tpd-1.1.05 released

Cédric Schieli cschieli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:44:26 EST 2006

Hello

I've been working on enabling kernel-mode pppol2tp (from the openl2tp
project) in xl2tpd.
I've successfully setup an openswan-2.4.6/(k)xl2tpd-1.04 box which is
running with ~10 concurrent XP roadwarriors for about one month.

One need the kernel module from the pppol2tp-kmod package, the pppd plugin
from the openl2tp package (those are available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openl2tp/
) and of course, the patch against xl2tpd (attached here)

Regards,
Cedric Schieli