[Openswan Users] No more rpms to you??

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Wed May 24 14:18:41 CEST 2006

Hi All,
I have been reading this email and it sound not so good in English.
Sorry about that, was not my intention.

By this:
 > "I need now the latest RPM for RHEL3"
I mean this:
"I'm looking for the RHEL3 kernel rpm with klips enabled"

A little update on finding this kernel is that it is really difficult to
patch the kernel with klips because RHEL3 kernel has a back-ported
ipsec code from the 2.6 kernel.

I'm testing now using the ipsec-tools in RHEL3.

HTH and sorry about my bad english
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.