[Openswan Users] Creating Win XP vpn connection

peters at exemplar-associates.com peters at exemplar-associates.com
Mon May 15 09:35:13 CEST 2006

On Saturday, 13 May 2006 17:13:23, Jacco de Leeuw wrote:

> Peter wrote:
>=20
> > Rather than upset any of my client settings straight-away, I thought
> > I would try setting the server to 17/0
> >=20
> > I think it has made more progress and I haven't seen the message
> > =3D22IPsec SA established=3D22 before.
> >=20
> > Does this mean the ipsec is now working and I should turn my attention
> > to l2tp ?
>=20
> Yes. But I bet sooner or later one of your clients will be behind NAT.

I see, thanks.

The reason I chose to try changing the server is that we tried XP SP2
and it stopped us accessing our server (Linux). The guy who tested it
gave up in the end and removed SP2.

Eventually that server will be reconfigured in some way but for the time
being I am stuck with it.

Thanks,

Peter