[Openswan Users] Connecting two ipsec tunnels

Jett, Nathan NJett at rpmstaff.com
Fri May 12 10:26:36 CEST 2006

This would probably be the ideal solution but I plan on setting up several more tunnels to additional remote offices and employee homes that will all need access to the customer's server.  The customer is unwilling to set up a large number of VPN tunnels and expects us to handle the connections on our side.

I guess I'll try playing with iptables to see what can be done.

Nathan