[Openswan Users] Connecting two ipsec tunnels

Jett, Nathan NJett at rpmstaff.com
Thu May 11 12:53:17 CEST 2006

I have installed a linux router for my company with Openswan running on it.  I have successfully created tunnels to a remote office and to one of our customer's networks.  I need to allow the remote office to access the customer's network via my linux box.  The network current setup looks like:

 +------------------+
 | Customer Network |
 +------------------+

 +------------------+
 | Customer Router  |
 | Local Openswan Server |==| Remote Office Router |--| Remote Office LAN |

    | Local LAN |

How do I route packets from the remote office LAN through my linux box to the customer's network?

Thanks for the help.
Nathan