[Openswan Users] Host Certifcate

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Thu May 11 17:18:29 CEST 2006

Paul Wouters wrote:
> Uhm, all the documentation says "generate the CA to be valid for at least 10 years".

Which is why sadly when I was debugging this it was one of the last
things I checked.  I've no idea why this sound advice was not followed
at the time.

> There is a way to renew the CA cert without re-issuing all client certs. Check in
> docs/README.X509
>
> Paul

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Olly.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk