[Openswan Users]

Shalini Tadimeti shalinitadimeti at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 10 08:09:42 CEST 2006

 Hi,

 What if we want to send whole file containing
parameters about the client machine such as version
name and stuff like that.XAUTH can be used only for
username and password, but I want to send lot more
data for the authentication purpose through that file.
That is where I am stuck.I have thought about using
payloads, but even that doesnt seem to be the right
solution.
  Can we use either identification payload or private
use payload for this purpose?

 Thanx and Regards,
 Shalini

http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/XAUTH%20authenticator