[Openswan Users]

Shalini Tadimeti shalinitadimeti at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 9 12:42:02 CEST 2006

 Hi Smith

 The actual problem is not with Ipsec.conf , as ipsec
has been established and working perfectly.
  I want to send some data before IPSEC SA ( Security
Association) is established in Openswan.What I want to
know is how to go about it , what files do I need to
go through in Openswan and what kind of changes do I
do?

 Thank you,
 Shalini