[Openswan Users] routing to subnet behind openswan gw

Freight Car freightcar at gmail.com
Thu May 4 12:29:35 CEST 2006

I am trying to setup openswan gateway, so users can connect to it and access
NAT network behind this gateway. I got lsipsectool now, it says the tunnel
is active but i can not ping the internal interface of the gateway (I shoud
be able to, right?). I tried the both authentications by PSK and
certificates. My network is:  openswan gateway with internal subnet
172.16.8.1 (/24) - external 10.1.1.100;  router with 2 interfaces
10.1.1.1/24 (connected to openswan gateway)  and 10.2.2.1/24 (connected to
XP workstation); XP workstation IP 10.2.2.100/24.