[Openswan Users] Question

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Thu May 4 12:39:22 CEST 2006

I have a IPSEC/L2TP conection from a WinXP to a Linux gateway running openswan-2.4.5 with klips. In this particular scenario, I have a need for this client to check e-mails from this same Linux gateway. I could do it from the VPN, IF the IMAP port could be reached from the inside network, but that's not the case. It's only accessible through external interface. When the tunnel is up, of course, the client can't ping or access anything from the outside interface of the gateway. Is there any way to configure openswan to allow unencrypted packets from a client wich is connected through L2TP/IPSEC?

Thanks,

Giovani