[Openswan Users] question about using openswan with adsl

Hongda Zhao zhaohongda at gmail.com
Thu May 4 22:37:58 CEST 2006

I have tried your advice in my testVPN server which has static ip
I have replace the static ip with %defaultroute in my ipsec.con and
ipsec.secrets
and restart the l2tpd and ipsec services, my OS is FC4
but I cannot use the windows XP VPN client to connect the server
which I can when I use the static ip in ipsec.* files
what the mistake that I have?Thanks
                                               Hongda Zhao