[Openswan Users] NCP / openswan interop

jamona perez jamon_perez at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 15:11:23 CEST 2006

i didn't before your answer.
Now that i've done it, but it does not help much, i've got the exact same
message (but now i can display the ca certificate from the
file/certificates/display ca certificate menu ;- )
When i don't check the XAUTH checkbox, i don't get the message, but I cannot
connet either...
i'll parse the openswan log file for some more diag, but i'm pretty sure it
a ncp misconfig somewhere..