[Openswan Users] NAT-T & non-NAT clients

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 16:08:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

think this is my last little problem.

My ipsec.conf now features connection definitions for NAT and non-NAT
clients.

My non-NAT clients connect fine but when my NAT clients attempt to
connect it seems to select the incorrect (non-NAT) connection definition
- which fails with: cannot respond to IPsec SA request because no
connection is known for

When I have *just* the clients behind NAT in the ipsec.conf the
connection works first time?

Any thoughts?

Thanks as ever.

Olly.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk