[Openswan Users] openswan vs freeswan

Massimo Mazzoldi mmazzoldi at direte.it
Mon Mar 27 18:39:44 CEST 2006

Marco and Paul,
thank you both!!!

I solved the problem!!!

yet a PC of mine isn't working... even after upgrade.

Anyway I noticed that on that pc I get a different version:

#ipsec --version
Linux Openswan U2.4.5rc5/K2.4.4 (klips)

instead of:

#ipsec --version
Linux Openswan 2.4.5rc5 (klips)

All openswan PC's are equal... same hardware and same linux distro...
so I don't really understand why.
Is there a way to compile the right version???