[Openswan Users] NAT-T

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 15:32:06 CEST 2006

> What does l2tpd say?

It looks exactly the same as when we get a successful connection from a
non-NAT client.

> It is most likely an mtu issue. transport mode packets may never get fragmented
> it the client is behind NAT and udp encapsulation is used.

I've edited options.l2tpd thus:

mtu 1710
mru 1710

I still don't see any ESP Traffic going to or from the host.  How would
I prove that UDP encapsulation is actually taking place or is assumed in
the fact that a connection has been established?

Thanks,

Olly.

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk