[Openswan Users] Route to subnet not established?

Per Arnold Blåsmo pab at norbit.no
Fri Mar 24 13:01:28 CET 2006

My error message also went away when setting SElinux to permessiv mode.
But may messages stoppes on the gateway and does not go to the server on
the office network.

tcpdump shows the message comming from the computer at the home network,
but then gets dropped on the way.

I think it has with the firewall rules to do, but I think I have them
sett correctly. Guess I have to dig further :-(

Per A.