[Openswan Users] also

Christian Brechbühler brechbuehler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:53:43 CET 2006

Using also works as if all the specs of that connection were pasted.  And in
your case you'd result with two rightsubnet specifications, which is no
good.  If you look at your log, or --replace the connection with --verbose,
you should see an error complaining about this.

The solution I use is to extract a "common base" which doesn't specify any
rightsubnet -- we might call it "firma_host".  Then define connection
firma_host1 just like you define firma_host2, using also firma_host in both.

Good luck

Christian