Válasz: RE: [Openswan Users] sadb_add error message with kernel 2.4.32 & 2.6.15 / openswan 2.4.5rcX

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Mar 20 14:54:12 CET 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, gabor.horvath at konicaminolta.hu wrote:

> I forgot to mention: with 768 MB memory it runs without any problems for 3
> days and with 256 MB mem it does it for 1 day only before it goes crazy. I
> checked it twice.

How many connections does that server have? That's a lot of memory to lose.

There are a few fixes for memory leaks that I just commited to CVS. They
should be in 2.4.5 when we release it later today.

Though these memory leak fixes are for userland, not kernel space. Can you
try adding compress=no to your conn definitions and see if the problem
becomes less?