[Openswan Users] openswan and _updown (quagga)

Fabio fabio.marcone at duet.it
Mon Mar 13 17:04:12 CET 2006

Hi!
I'm testing OpenSWAN 2.2 with sarge and kernel 2.6. I need to test OpenSWAN
with Quagga (dynamic routing), so I need to configure OpenSWAN to not set
route by itself (_updown script). To do so I set up in ipsec.conf
	leftupdown=
	rightupdown=

but route is still added.

How can I configure OpenSWAN to not set up routes?

someone has experience with OpenSWAN and Quagga?

Thanks,
Fabio
--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono	                           +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax		                           +39 - 0871- 571594
Email	                           fabio.marcone at duet.it
Indirizzo	                           Viale B. Croce 573
                                           66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  #400424